We are seeing that the COVID-19 situation in the country is getting more complicated; therefore, pursuant to Nizhniy Novgorod Region Gubernatorial Decree No. 83 dated June 16, 2021 amending Nizhniy Novgorod Region Gubernatorial Decree No. 27 dated March 13, 2021, the Vyksa art residence is introducing the following visitation rules:
1. As far as all public events, we will only accept visitors able to present one of the documents below:
- a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination;
- a negative PCR test (valid for a maximum of 3 days);
- a test for COVID-19 immunoglobulins IgG (antibodies, valid for a maximum of 60 days)
2. Even if one of the documents above is presented, face masks and gloves are still required for any art residence visit.
Please be advised that the residence is open to visitors at open house times on Thursday and Saturday between 4:00 and 9:00 pm. If you are looking to visit the residence at a different time, you can make an appointment for a visit by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that these rules will safeguard your family and friends as well as yourself. Art residence visitor, employee, and resident safety is our primary priority.